చిత్రం: ప్రేమకథ (1999) గాయకులు: అనురాధ శ్రీరామ్ మరియు రాజేష్ కృష్ణన్ సంగీతం: సందీప్ చౌట రచన: సిరివెన్నెల సీతారామశాస్త్రి దేవుడు కరుణిస్తాడని వరములు కురిపిస్తాడని నమ్మలేదు నాకు నీ ప్రేమే దొరికేవరకూ స్వర్గం ఒకటుంటుందని అంతా అంటుంటే విని నమ్మలేదు నేను నీ నీడకు చేరే వరకూ ఒకరికి ఒకరని ముందుగా రాసే ఉన్నదో మనసున మనసై బంధము వేసే ఉన్నదో ఏమో ఏమైనా నీతో ఈ పైన కడదాకా సాగనా దేవుడు కరుణిస్తాడని వరములు కురిపిస్తాడని నమ్మలేదు నాకు నీ ప్రేమే దొరికేవరకూ స్వర్గం ఒకటుంటుందని అంతా అంటుంటే విని నమ్మలేదు నేను నీ నీడకు చేరే వరకూ నువ్వు ఉంటేనే ఉంది నా జీవితం ఈ మాట సత్యం నువ్వు జంటైతే బ్రతుకులో ప్రతి క్షణం సుఖమేగా నిత్యం పదే పదే నీ పేరే పెదవి పలవరిస్తోంది ఇదే పాట గుండెల్లో సదా మోగుతోంది నేనే నీకోసం నువ్వే నా కోసం ఎవరేమి అనుకున్నా దేవుడు కరుణిస్తాడని వరములు కురిపిస్తాడని నమ్మలేదు నాకు నీ ప్రేమే దొరికేవరకూ స్వర్గం ఒకటుంటుందని అంతా అంటుంటే విని నమ్మలేదు నేను నీ నీడకు చేరే వరకూ ప్రేమనే మాటకర్ధమే తెలియదు ఇన్నాళ్ళవరకూ మనసులో ఉన్న అలజడే తెలియదు నిను చేరే వరకూ ఎటేళ్ళేదో జీవితం నువ్వే లేకపోతే ఎడారిగా మారేదో ...
I don't know if somebody reads it in future but here is my experience with macOS. I never knew about Apple devices and using macOS until I joined as a IT Support Role. At first, majority of people here use Windows but someone have to use that are already there and working right? That's what happening here. Also higher officials use MackBooks. So, I have to have a decent understanding of using macOS. For this reason, I started using iMac 2017. Here are the things I noticed with Apple hardware and software. Appearance When we look at the iMac, we notice there is just one cable which is power cord and nothing else. Also there is no seperate cabinet for Motheboad and all. All these are embedded backside of Retina display. Mouse First we notice is, Magic Mouse's magic. It's touch based and really cool. I really love the Magic Mouse and I miss it whenever I have to use a Windows system. Keyboard Second thing we notice is, Magic Keyboard. No more use of CTRL key, but CMD key. ...
One week successfully completed. Now I am doing daily focusing on different muscle each day. Today is shoulder. - seated dumbell overhead press - seated barbell overhead press / front press - lateral raises - front raises - rear delt fly with machine - shrugs
Comments
Post a Comment