Apple and macOS

I don't know if somebody reads it in future but here is my experience with macOS.

I never knew about Apple devices and using macOS until I joined as a IT Support Role. At first, majority of people here use Windows but someone have to use that are already there and working right? That's what happening here. Also higher officials use MackBooks. So, I have to have a decent understanding of using macOS. For this reason, I started using iMac 2017. Here are the things I noticed with Apple hardware and software.

Appearance
When we look at the iMac, we notice there is just one cable which is power cord and nothing else. Also there is no seperate cabinet for Motheboad and all. All these are embedded backside of Retina display.

Mouse
First we notice is, Magic Mouse's magic. It's touch based and really cool. I really love the Magic Mouse and I miss it whenever I have to use a Windows system.

Keyboard
Second thing we notice is, Magic Keyboard. No more use of CTRL key, but CMD key.

When we compare with Windows, CMD key is Windows key, Option key is Alt key. Also delete key serves as backspace in Magic keyboard.

I will update more soon. Keep an eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

online తెలుగు రేడియో

Day 3 at Gym

Day 7 at Gym